The Women’s Information Service provides information to South Australian women online, over the phone and in person. We aim to increase access to information that promotes choice and empowerment.
Effective from 5pm 18 March 2020 the WIS shopfront located on the Ground Floor at 101 Grenfell Street, Adelaide will be closed until further notice. Our outreach services at Aldinga Beach Children’s Centre, Parafield Gardens Children’s Centre and The Haven are also closed.
We are taking these social distancing measures to ensure that our clients, staff, volunteers and the community are safe during these times
Our phones will remain open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Contact us on 8303 0590 or 1800 188 158
You can talk to us about:
- Family life and relationships
- Domestic/family violence, sexual assault and safety
- Health and wellbeing
- Accommodation and housing issues
- Financial security and independence
- Women’s groups and events
- Education, training and career paths
- or anything at all…
We can discuss options and choices relevant to your individual situation.
Talk to us…
- if you need help but don’t know where to start
- if you aren’t sure what services can assist you
- if you’ve tried everything you can think of
- if you just don’t know where to go next
Services for hearing impaired women
SMS our mobile on 0401 989 860
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Pinterest!