Comparison shopping engines (CSEs) give ecommerce merchants the opportunity to attract new customers, increase sales, and go head-to-head against the competition.
In this guide, we’ll explain what comparison shopping engines are, tell you about some of the best platforms available, and show you how to get your products listed.
Table of Contents
- What are price comparison engines?
- How do price comparison sites work?
- 17 top price comparison websites
- The cost of price comparison shopping engines
- Getting products listed on price comparison websites
- What is the best price comparison app?
- What’s the best price comparison site?
- Grow your business with price comparison sites
What are price comparison engines?
Comparison shopping engines are channels for collecting product information, including pricing, from participating retailers and then displaying that collective information on a single results page in response to a shopper’s search query. This lets shoppers compare prices, shipping options, and service from multiple