Whether you’re planning your wedding vows, writing a marriage toast, or just daydreaming about someone special, these 100 marriage quotes on love and wedding from poets, artists, and philosophers are sure to inspire.
1. “Where there is love there is life.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
2. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
3. “If I get married, I want to be very married.”
– Audrey Hepburn
4. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when